::: SELAMAT DATANG ::: Semua gambar dalam blog ini adalah hakcipta terpelihara Joney. Sila ajukan sebarang masalah kepada joejoney@gmail.com

Zoo Malacca? Sunday Outing Drive (SOD)

As usually.. my journey begin...


Arrived at Zoo Malacca around 2.00pm


Posed when get ready to move


Proved that we entered the zoo... hehe


Birds? Parrot? don't know la... hahaa


Orang Utan show...


Crocodile hunter


Closed up to crocodile's face


Playing at child playground


One posed before move out


Another parrot at outside. Cun?


Went to mydin superstore at MITC


At Tangkak Mosque around 6.00pm


Soooooooo tired lorr...


-The End-

0 Responses

I can't remember anything Can't tell if this is true or dream Deep down inside I feel the scream This terrible silence stops it there Now that the war is through with me I'm waking up, I cannot see That there's not much left of me Nothing is real but pain now


    Ade kat sini?

    orang-orangan

    From?

    Supporters?

    E-kereta : Performance Parts Classified
    New And Used Digital Gadget Classified
    ML Automart
    Ehoza.com - Global Information Community
    Related Posts with Thumbnails